Accounting departments are always struggling to complete financial-close faster. That usually means longer hours or added headcount, but this creates different problems like employee burnout, attrition, and inaccuracies.
Many of the tasks slowing down financial close could and should be automated. Put the tedious close processes on the computers and free up accountants to focus on exceptions and analysis.
Capitalize’s team of CPAs and finance professionals help our clients use automation technology like BlackLine, Alteryx, and UiPath to shave days off financial close. We see our clients turn to automation for key financial close processes including:
- Month-end balance sheet reconciliations
- Accrual and prepaid account reconciliations
- Full population transaction matching for bank statements
- Accounts receivable and accounts payable aging reporting
- Fixed asset depreciation
- Automated journal entries
In this webinar, we will deep dive into real-life use cases of automation saving time, mitigating risk, avoiding increased headcount, increasing employee satisfaction, and solving financial close challenges, including:
- Transaction level bank statement matching, reconciliation, and journal entry
- Predicted revenue accrual analysis, journal entry approval, and automated journal entry
- Month-end payroll reconciliation from HRIS and General Ledger and reconciliation sign-off process
“Capitalize helped us automate our chaotic month-end close reconciliations. Instead of having to hire more employees to get through our task list, we actually reduced the workload of our existing team!” -Controller at Utility Company