Public sector faces unique challenges in fulfilling financial reporting requirements, including adherence to standards, siloed data, shrinking budgets and growing public expectations.
This Tableau and Alteryx workshop is for you if you are facing challenges such as:
- spending hours (or days) consolidating, cleansing and organizing data
- users demanding faster and better access to the data
- requests for ad hoc information that result in extremely time-consuming exercises
In this public sector workshop, we’ll address your analytics challenges with live demonstrations of Tableau and Alteryx. We’ll highlight:
- automating workflows that were once manual, error prone and time-consuming
- using mapping and geospatial analysis to enhance public sector analytics
- introducing forward-looking predictive analytics into the business intelligence vision
Watch on-demand to hear Capitalize’s public sector expert Mike Tagtow and Managing Partner Eric Soden, as they show you how your organization can use Tableau and Alteryx to build a data analytics strategy to see and understand your data to make better informed decisions.
For more information please contact Marketing@capitalizeconsulting.com