Hear how other companies have overcome those challenges and been successful with Workday Adaptive Planning. Learn about what works, what didn’t, how people got started, and understand their successes to give your team ideas to try and things to avoid!
Watch our roundtable discussion with leaders from Financial Planning & Analysis who will share their journey with Workday Adaptive Planning.
Our speakers include:
- Robert Voss, FP&A Manager – BrightView
- Jeff Krogsgard, VP, Controller – Brasfield & Gorie, LLC
- Tony Strehlow, Chief Accounting Officer – Blue Racer Midstream
We ask them to share their stories, including:
- What challenges they were facing with data and manual processes
- What technologies they’ve had success with
- What pitfalls they ran into during their journey
- What key wins made everything worth it
- What they wish they knew before they got started
If your team is dumping data into Excel and spending hours in front of their screen to perform budgeting, forecasting, reporting, or what-if scenarios, you’ll want to tune in. You will hear how firms are saving hundreds of hours per week, per month, per quarter, per department using Workday Adaptive Planning.