Check out these “5 Ways Alteryx Users Take their Output from Meh to Marvelous with Power BI and Tableau.”
Watch this webinar to discover five effective strategies to elevate your Alteryx outputs and transform them into visually stunning and insightful presentations using Power BI and Tableau.
- Add some rocket fuel to your Alteryx development. BI can greatly accelerate your Alteryx Workflow development. “Did I join that data correctly?” “Is this formula right?” Use BI to pivot, spin, filter, and inspect at warp speed.
- Share your data with stunning dashboards. Your Alteryx flows have probably made you very popular! But all that attention can be exhausting. Refer your fans to your beautiful enterprise BI platform dashboards, where they can confidently and securely study your perfectly cleansed data.
- Harness your colleagues’ curiosity with Ad-Hoc Analysis. Give the power to the people! BI can allow for ad-hoc analysis by knowledge workers across the enterprise, even if they’ve never heard of Alteryx. “Can I filter this to just my cost center?” “Can I add a column with Encumbrances?” With Tableau or Power BI, the answer can be YES!
- Meet your users where they are. Mobile phones. Email. Slack. Teams. iPads. Your colleagues’ attention is all over the place. Give ’em their data regardless of what they’re holding in their hands! BI can help you do it!
- Ride the AI/ML/ChatGPT wave. Modern BI tools harness amazing cutting-edge technology to supplement your organization’s data-driven decision-making processes. Machine Learning. Natural Language Processing. Root Cause Analysis. Generative Artificial Intelligence like ChatGPT. It’s all there — let us show it to you!
Our experienced speakers will guide you through practical examples, best practices, and hands-on demonstrations to help you maximize the potential of these powerful tools.
Whether you are a seasoned Alteryx user or just getting started, this webinar will provide valuable insights and techniques to elevate your data visualization game. Join us to learn how to drive decision making and deliver extraordinary reports and dashboards.