Many higher education institutions today are feeling unprecedented pressure to create an overall data strategy. Student retention, graduation rates, effective recruiting, improved course planning, better budget and financial management, and campus efficiency are just a few of the key metrics colleges and universities need to tackle.
In this webinar, we explore:
- Data challenges unique to Higher Ed, and how to overcome them
- A variety of KPIs and examples of how some of the top universities in the country are using Tableau to capture and share their findings for:
- Admissions & Enrollment
- Student Demographics
- Retention & Graduation
- Alumni Analysis
- Classroom/Facilities Management
- Tableau’s capacity to create visualizations and dashboards from scratch
- The Tableau Blueprint, a step-by-step guide to three core capabilities needed to become a data-driven institution
If your institution wants to build a data analytics strategy to see and understand your data to make better-informed decisions, then watch this webinar!