Accounting, tax, and finance have some of the most data-intensive processes within any company. Revenue, expenses, forecasting, and reporting require numbers from every part of the organization. Getting everything together is difficult. Making sure those numbers are accurate and building reports to communicate them is even more complicated.
Using Alteryx and UiPath together, we have been able to automate tasks, including:
- Compiling data, reports, and files from multiple systems and databases
Benefit: Stop exporting “data dumps” and moving them all over the place.
- Summarizing, pivoting, and transforming data to the format required for virtually any process
Benefit: Remove hours of tedious, repetitive, and error-prone Excel tasks.
- Reconciling and auditing data to ensure the results match the source systems
Benefit: Get out of the Excel VLOOKUP, SUMIF, COUNTIF world.
- Integrating systems to ensure everything is automatically in sync.
Benefit: No more export/import or hand-keying data from one system to another.
- Forecasts, Accruals, and other forward-looking metrics
Benefit: Build forecasts, check your results, and tweak your drivers more quickly.
- Reports, Dashboards, Emails
Benefit: Stop emailing dozens of people manually with Excel pivots and PowerPoints.
Digital transformation is a journey. Every small automation makes your organization more efficient, less error-prone, and increases your team’s morale.
What We’ll Show: Audit Automation with Alteryx & UiPath
During this webinar, experts from Capitalize, Alteryx, and UiPath will show how companies worldwide are making small investments in automation to create massive organizational impacts.
- Eric Soden – Managing Partner, Capitalize Analytics
- Neeta Kamat – Product Marketing Manager, Alteryx
- Mihai Faur – Chief Accounting Officer, UiPath
- Simona Balan – Project Manager Finance Systems and Process Design, UiPath
- Who is Capitalize
- Alteryx + Office of Finance
- UiPath + Office of Finance
- Alteryx + UiPath Integration
- Combined Platform Demos – Office of Finance