Public sector faces unique challenges in fulfilling financial reporting requirements, including adherence to standards, siloed data, shrinking budgets and growing public expectations.
- spending hours (or days) consolidating, cleansing and organizing data
- users demanding faster and better access to the data
- requests for ad hoc information that result in extremely time-consuming exercises
In this public sector workshop, we’ll address your analytics challenges with live demonstrations of Tableau and Alteryx. We’ll highlight:
- automating workflows that were once manual, error prone and time-consuming
- using mapping and geospatial analysis to enhance public sector analytics
- introducing forward-looking predictive analytics into the business intelligence vision
Watch on-demand to hear Capitalize’s public sector expert Mike Tagtow and Managing Partner Eric Soden, as they show you how your organization can use Tableau and Alteryx to build a data analytics strategy to see and understand your data to make better informed decisions.