Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Alteryx’s Analytic Process Automation (APA) are amazing platforms for companies looking to automate manual, risky, and time-consuming processes. Our clients have begun to ask, “Which of these platforms should we invest in?” While RPA and APA (Alteryx) have some similarities, they solve different automation challenges.
During this webinar, we’ll discuss the similarities, differences, strengths, and weaknesses of RPA and Alteryx (APA). We’ll show live examples of how the platforms work together to create automated solutions that save companies hundreds of hours, reduce errors, and help document business processes.
RPA and Alteryx Automation Are Better Together
RPA does a fantastic job of automating, scheduling, and orchestrating manual keyboard and mouse processes. RPA can do things like:
- Navigate to websites
- Run reports (many times to Excel)
- Save, move, and copy files
- Run scripts, programs, stored procedures
- Fill out online forms
- Check for events and notify users via email
Alteryx/APA focuses more on automating data-oriented tasks. APA will:
- Pull data from databases, files, and APIs
- Prepare, cleanse, and combine data sets
- Perform complex forecasting, geospatial, and predictive analytics
- Send data to files, databases, APIs, BI/reporting/dashboard tools, and/or to people via email
If you are curious about automation or the differences between Robotic Process Automation and Analytics Process Automation, this is a session you won’t want to miss!
Check out our blog for more information about RPA and Alteryx: RPA and Alteryx – Better Together for Automation