There is an increasing use of hybrid-cloud infrastructures that use a combination of public cloud, private cloud, and on-premises storage. These environments have many advantages such as decreasing IT cost, greater accessibility, and increased organizational agility, which all lead to a greater competitive advantage. However, moving data across this infrastructure has become increasingly challenging.
IBM Aspera overcomes these challenges by allowing users to:
- Move large sets of data, files, videos, and other big data across global teams, applications and data centers, including the cloud, securely and reliably
- Avoid latency issues by not utilizing full bandwidth
- Reduce the cost, time, and risk of shipping hard drives and using legacy technologies like FTP
- Transfer, sync and share files of any size up to 100x faster
- Support On-premise, Cloud, or Hybrid Cloud environments including AWS and Rackspace
Watch this webinar to learn how Capitalize Analytics can implement Aspera into your organization!
Want a free 30-day trial of IBM Aspera? Sign up here!Watch Now