Budgeting and planning in the K-12 public sector has become cumbersome due to antiquated software, unorganized workflows, and limited analytics. District leadership requires a planning and reporting system that delivers accuracy, data integrity, and timely access to key operating and financial metrics. The ability to frequently reforecast and perform what-if analysis is imperative. Driving predictable performance and reporting with confidence can only be done with a modern planning solution.
This webinar focuses on:
- Moving beyond spreadsheets, while dramatically reducing the time and cost in planning
- Driver-based planning for revenues and expenses that can vary across funds, accounts, functions, locations, etc.
- Easily adjusting budgets, gross wages, and employee benefit costs
- Identifying plan, forecast, and actual variances and trending at any operational level
- Modeling integrated expenses, revenues, and payroll data with effects of local tax, grant, and bond availability
- Reports and dashboards that provide rich data visualization
This workshop is intended for financial management and leadership in the K-12 public sector.