June 4, 2020 12:00-1:00pm CT
Trade and economic headwinds have caused uncertainty in the energy sector. Company leadership requires a planning and reporting system that delivers accuracy, data integrity, and timely access to key operating and financial metrics. The ability to frequently reforecast and perform what-if analysis is imperative. Driving predictable performance and reporting with confidence can only be done with a modern planning solution.
Please join Capitalize Consulting and Adaptive Insights in a workshop focusing on:
• Moving beyond spreadsheets, while dramatically reducing the time and cost in planning
• Driver-based planning for sales and pricing that can vary across customers or geography
• Easily adjusting production volume drivers, capital expenditure, and lease operating costs
• Identifying plan, forecast and actual variances and trending at any operational level
• Modeling integrated P&L, balance sheet, and cash flow statements with effects of demand, supply, and capital spending on available cash
This workshop is intended for financial management and leadership in the energy sector.