As we are all keenly aware, the Oil and Gas industry is going through a significant downturn and all we hear about is how “ bleak” the outlook is. However, there is no better time to evaluate your internal processes in order to ensure that your organization will be ready to hit the ground running when the price of oil goes up!
- Do you need new ways to boost performance, while at the same time operate leaner and more efficiently?
- Do you have IT & software projects that still need to get done?
- Need a Project Manager or resources?
- Are you short staffed in the short term?
- Recent merger or acquisition? Need assistance without hiring full-time resources?
If so and if you will be attending NAPE Summit on Feb. 11th-12th, stop by the Capitalize booth #3132– we can help. At Capitalize, we know just how to balance this and we’d love to talk to you about some of the challenges you may be facing or opportunities that we may help with. All of these can help you be prepared when oil goes up… AND IT WILL! Be prepared to come out of the gate fast and ahead of your competition.
NAPE will be in Houston, this year on Feb. 10-12, 2016 at the George Brown Convention Center. NAPE is the “ King” of events in the upstream oil and gas business and as one of the largest and most successful events of its kind in the world, you won’t want to miss this one! Attendees will enjoy featured sessions bringing together respected speakers, hundreds of corporate vendors and attendees.
Stop by and we can show you how to cut costs by realigning and improving your processes and gain efficiency! See you in Houston!