Thursday, November 16th, 2017 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM CDT
Chromebooks in school districts can be amazing assets, but tracking them can be a challenge!
You may think that there is an audit log that tracks usage…and you’re partially right. It will tell you what Chromebooks were accessed. But what doesn’t it tell you?
- When are Chromebooks being used?
- Who’s using them, when, and how often?
- Which Chromebooks aren’t being used much?
- What websites/apps are being accessed, by whom, and when?
- Is anything dangerous or risky happening on your Chromebooks? Who’s doing it and when?
And let’s think about some higher value questions:
- Which schools and classes are using Chromebooks most?
- Which teachers use Chromebooks most?
- How do the test scores of classes with heavy Chromebook use often compare to those who don’t use them?
- Are Chromebooks an effective tool worth the cost of purchasing and supporting them?
Capitalize Analytics has developed a way to track your Chromebook usage far beyond what the Google log files can currently show. We track every user, who accesses every URL, every click, on which Chromebook, and when. We join that data with your student information system so you know which locations, classes, teachers, and programs are using Chromebooks effectively.
If your district has hundreds or thousands of Chromebooks, you need to be answering these questions!
Let us show you how you can quickly gain insights from your Chromebooks!