SNUG National conference is just around the corner, Oct. 12-15th @ Mission Hills Resort, Palm Springs, CA – can’t believe how time flies! This is the premiere conference for users of SunGard K-12 education software and we are excited to be participating! Join Capitalize Analytics at this great event, stop by our booth and say hi and make sure you sign up to attend our informative sessions on Cognos.
Capitalize Cognos Sessions:
Learn a few things that you didn’t know Cognos could do! Or maybe you know its extensive capabilities, but you want to know how to shave some time off of creating and compiling those reports, this is the session to attend! We will also show the new Workspace Advanced tool, how to build tabular & graphical reports, and how those reports can be used for dashboards. In addition, we will do a quick demo on the Cognos and Microsoft Office integration.
Tues., Oct. 13th 1:00pm-1:30 Add session to your schedule: http://sched.co/2xaw
Wed., Oct. 14th 11:30am-12:00 Add session to your schedule: http://sched.co/2xb2
One on One Cognos Consults:
If you can’t attend our session or if you are looking for something more specific, a deeper dive into Cognos – we will have a meeting room at Mission Hills. Throughout the conference, we will be demonstrating the Cognos dashboard solution we created to help track a special attendance program for a large district – stop by and check it out. If you have questions on dashboards, custom reports, bursting, mobile integration, Cognos training, tips & tricks or any other topic, stop in – we would love to discuss or show you how to make it happen!
Deeper Dive topics:
- Ability to go into eSchool Plus, make notes, save those notes without having to leave the Dashboard.
- Create a set of Administrators assigned to each school
- How to provide Administrators the ability to quickly look at their students, see who is doing what, get down to detailed information and decide what action needs to be taken.
- How to provide Administrators the ability to look at discipline, grades and add notes such as a parent meeting.
- Learn how to add a link from the main page to eSchoolPlus, allowing visualization inside the student information system – get views of ALL the different aspects about that student.
Stop by our vendor booth at the conference for meeting room location details. We look forward to seeing you in Palm Springs!