Inside Sales Representative
Capitalize Analytics – Dallas-Fort Worth, TX
Capitalize is seeking a prospecting rock star to identify, grow and generate new business opportunities for IBM Cognos Business Intelligence software and our professional consulting services through outbound calls, prospecting, and sales techniques. Our culture can best be described as innovative, high-energy and team-oriented creating an atmosphere where you can be creative, ambitious and have a real impact! If you are highly motivated and enjoy talking to new people, have a positive attitude and are passionate about driving revenue in new accounts and expanding our market presence – then this is the opportunity for you!
- Outbound prospecting/Lead generation
- Work with sales and marketing to create targeted lists of prospects for outbound call campaigns.
- Identify decision makers within targeted accounts to begin sales process.
- Conduct daily calls into target account to identify key decision makers.
- Schedule product demos for qualified customers.
- Penetrate all targeted accounts and radiate sales from within client base.
- Initial qualification of inbound sales inquiries
- Collaborate with Sales Supervisor and Account Managers to determine necessary strategic sales approaches.
- Enter and update all activities into SalesForce
- Create and deliver qualified opportunities to Account Managers where appropriate.
- Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects.
- Attend and support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events.
- Coordinate customer training as necessary.
- Ability to travel 10%-20%
- As the role grows and experience is attained this role may move into an even more customer facing role.
Desired Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree Marketing or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 1-year business-to-business outbound call experience.
- Successful in finding and uncovering new opportunities with prospects and existing business, cold-calling and hunting for business.
- Developing and qualifying prospect lists.
- Self-starter able to work independently but also a contributing member of a team.
- Proven track record of exceeding goals and quota.
- MUST be professional and possess exceptional written & communication skills.
***Capitalize Analytics offers a competitive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, Life, and a 401k plan matching up to 4%.
Visit our Career page to submit resume and cover letter.