Headed to the TSUN User Conference this year?
After an amazing TSUN event last year, we are excited to head back again. It’s official, SunGard has teamed up with IBM to provide the Cognos product suite, bringing powerful capabilities that districts need to aggregate, slice & dice, and visualize your data to refine your processes. As an IBM Premier Business Partner specializing in Cognos, we are your go-to partner!
We will be hosting 2 sessions at TSUN (schedule below), where we will talk about success with Cognos & SunGard. Here are a few questions to ask:
- Do you have dashboards that show pertinent information to parents, teachers, principals, superintendents, and the board?
- Are your assessment and curriculum analysts able to easily pull data from SunGard in the ways they need it (without relying on IT)?
- Are you “bursting” out your school, student, and parent-based reports/letters/report cards? (Hint: Running and delivering these doesn’t have to be a time-consuming, manual process!)
- Do you have event-driven reports that only run and are delivered when something specific happens (for example, a school drops below a certain attendance threshold, a project goes over budget, a contract is up for renewal, etc.)?
- Are you able to refresh the data in your MS Office documents easily, or are you copying and pasting from other sources repeatedly?
- Are your reports available on mobile devices?
We can help you do all of the above and more! STOP BY our booth, our Cognos experts will be on hand to provide all the answers to your questions. Not to mention, we will be giving away the highly coveted YETI 30oz. tumbler! Come on by and enter to win, these tumblers are awesome – you’ve got to see what all the hype is about.
Capitalize Sessions at TSUN: