- This event has passed.
Automation and Analytics with Alteryx at Tennessee Brew Works
July 14, 2022 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm EDT
If you love beer, hate manual processes, and are a bit of a data nerd, this is the event for you!
Alteryx and Capitalize Analytics invites you to an interactive session to discuss how we’ve helped hundreds of clients automate manual processes, reduce errors, streamline reporting, and achieve better results with analytics.
We’ll start with a brief overview of the Alteryx platform and share some client results. Then we’ll jump right into Alteryx with a live demo showing how you can:
- Access data from nearly any source.
- Evaluate the data for accuracy and cleanliness.
- Automate the blending of systems to make them “talk to each other.”
- Perform forecasting or data science techniques when it make sense.
- Push your data to systems and BI tools like Tableau and Power BI.
- Schedule and share your processes so you can say goodbye to “manual.”
- Document the entire workflow automatically for IT or audit.
Alteryx is a platform for heavy users of Excel of SQL. Clients use Alteryx in accounting, tax, audit, marketing, HR, operations, and anywhere else data and reporting are important.
We guarantee you’ll walk away learning new techniques for working with data, and we’ll have a little fun chatting over a beer (or two) in the process!
This event is by-invitation-only and registrants must RSVP using a company email to attend. RSVPs from users with a Gmail, Hotmail, AOL, etc. will not be accepted.