We’re searching for people who are passionate about technology, data, collaboration, and learning!
Capitalize is a well-established consulting firm that is rapidly growing. We offer the opportunity to work with other talented individuals in a supportive, community-focused culture. Capitalize has been building a very exciting product called Workflow Admin Manager (WAM), which helps document and govern larger Alteryx deployments. As we’ve ramped up our commitment to the product, we are looking to add a full-time Developer who can help develop, refine, and enhance the product. By joining our team, you will be given opportunities to solve unique challenges and be a part of something very exciting as you grow your career!
We have locations in Houston, Dallas and Denver. However, we also operate under the “work from home” concept. This allows us to have a fluid, non-traditional and relaxed culture while still having avenues in place to collaborate as a team. We accept candidates from across the United States, but it’s a plus if you are located near either our Denver or Houston office!
- Strong technical experience in the following applications:
- Web Framework
- Thorough understanding of web framework and full stack
- Demonstrated expertise in developing back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to explain complex concepts clearly in a client-facing environment
- Legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer
- Undergraduate degree in computer science or a related technical field (experience in lieu of education may be considered)
- 3 – 5 years of back-end development experience
- Certified MCSA in SQL Server
- Technical experience in the following applications:
Technical experience in:
- Data Visualization (QlikView, Power BI, Tableau)
- Security implementation and management
- Python Packages
- Django Web Framework