UiPath Sales and Partnership Manager
We are seeking a dynamic, driven, professional self-starter to join our team of rock stars!
Capitalize is a well-established consulting firm that is rapidly growing. We offer the opportunity to work with other talented individuals in a supportive, community-focused culture. We lead the way in providing innovative solutions to help companies see and understand their data – allowing them to drive faster, smarter, better business decisions and results. By joining our team, you will be given the chance to bring new and innovative ideas to the table, develop new connections in the industry, and be a key member in expanding our client base.
The UiPath Sales and Partnership Manager will have the opportunity to work in tandem with our Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Business Development teams during an exciting period of growth. By pursuing and fostering relationships with prospective clients, this individual will develop sales opportunities around automation specific to UiPath, and simultaneously manage and grow these projects in the UiPath and RPA space. The ideal candidate has a passion for automation, loves to build partnerships, takes initiative, and is dedicated to the growth of the company and our core values.
We have locations in Houston, Dallas, and Denver, but we also operate under the “work from home” concept. This allows us to have a fluid, non-traditional and relaxed culture while still having avenues in place to collaborate as a team. We accept applications across the United States!
Travel 10% – 20% required.
- Engage, build, and manage relationships with our RPA vendor partners, including but not limited to UiPath. This role should be thoroughly invested in the success and growth of the partnership.
- Act as a liaison between RPA vendors, Capitalize, and customers.
- Identify and manage opportunities leveraging our RPA vendor partner solutions, with a focus on UiPath.
- Questions and explores opportunities to support the client’s needs by providing insightful and creative automation options during the scoping and execution of a sale.
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships through understanding their needs and ensuring that the automation solutions they require are provided in a timely manner.
- Build campaigns around vendor partner solutions, specifically UiPath and RPA solutions.
- Generate new client opportunities and follow up with potential leads, while also developing and fostering solid relationships with prospective clients.
- Brainstorming of new ideas, presenting them to the team.
- Assist in managing a rapidly growing book of opportunities.
- Work with Sales Operations to register opportunities and to generate quotes.
- Track and manage all opportunities, contacts and activities in PipeDrive (CRM).
- Participate in weekly Sales WIG, Touchpoint and Event Planning calls.
- Attend industry conferences to promote awareness of the Capitalize brand.
- Research industry events in order to expand our client base.
- Solid understanding and prior sales experience surrounding software automation solutions (RPA, UiPath, Blue Prism, etc.) is a must!
- 3 – 5+ years of experience in business development, sales, or a related field.
- Experience in technology sales or a related industry is required.
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing or in a related field (experience in lieu of education may be considered).
- Excellent relationship building skills, with the ability to go beyond the surface-level needs of a client to uncover and develop opportunities to leverage automation solutions.
- Ability to quickly understand complex products and broad service offerings.
- Knowledge of process automation around data, analytics and business intelligence is preferred.
- Proficient in marketing and sales campaigns.
- Knowledge of MS Suite and creative content tools.
- Enthusiastic, professional and passionate about having fun and being successful.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including creative writing skills.
- Ability to prioritize with attention to detail.
- Must be a self-starter who is able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Familiarity with other Capitalize’s technology partners is a plus!
- Legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer.