Talent & Culture Coordinator
We’re searching for people who want to directly contribute to our growing organization!
Capitalize is a well-established technology consulting firm that is experiencing an exciting period of growth. We offer the opportunity to work with other talented individuals in a supportive, community-focused culture. As our team has grown, so has our HR volume. As a Talent & Culture Coordinator, you will act as a support system for our employees, being the point person to answer questions on benefits, company policies, payroll, etc. Additionally, you will use your network and outreach skills to source other talented employees and see them through the entire recruitment lifecycle.
This is an excellent opportunity for those with a desire to acquire and refine their human resources knowledge and/or are early on in their HR career! By joining our team, you will be given opportunities to learn and develop your HR skills, as well as work closely with our supportive and spunky HR team and other enthusiastic, talented individuals!
We have locations in Houston, Dallas and Denver. However, we also operate under the “work from home” concept. This allows us to have a fluid, non-traditional and relaxed culture while still having avenues in place to collaborate as a team. This position is regionalized to DFW.
- Heavy recruitment responsibilities, working with other team members to drive the recruitment process forward and efficiently fill roles. This includes job description writing and review, job posting and maintenance, resume sourcing and candidate screening.
- As the first line of contact, the right candidate for this position must represent the organization proudly – we love what we do and want to attract rock star candidates who have passion and zeal as well!
- Work with other team members on engagement initiatives such as events, anniversary and birthday celebrations, and employee connection opportunities – we love to celebrate our team members!
- Support onboarding and offboarding items for employees.
- Assist with document maintenance such as employee handbooks, internal resources and informational PowerPoints.
- Distribute gifts, employee swag, and assist with other employee perks.
- Assist with special ad hoc projects.
- Coordinates remote and in-person interviews (flight, hotel, reservations, etc.) and communicates details to candidates, interviewers, and any other stakeholders.
- Handles reservation requests for the team, including conference room bookings, restaurant reservations, and catering orders.
- Manages company offices and leases.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability and passion to recruit talent and grow our company
- Loves to collaborate and possesses an “Excel as a Team” philosophy
- Ability to think out of the box and experiment with different approaches for sourcing talent
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, grasp new concepts quickly and be extremely organized
- Basic knowledge of HR policies, mandates, and regulations, as well as aptitude to learn and retain HR and company policy information, continuously growing your skillset
- Self-starter who can work independently but also able to be a contributing member of a team
- Must be resourceful and willing to research answers to questions independently
- Detail and service oriented
- Maintains a high level of confidentiality and professionalism
- Ability to prioritize, communicate potential issues and juggle many tasks simultaneously
- Ability to think through processes critically, and willingness to always consider how to make improvements
- Flexible to new situations and challenges
- Legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer
- Undergraduate degree in a related field (experience in lieu of education may be considered)
- Ability to travel twice a year during college recruiting seasons
- Comfortable in a remote work situation (work from home)
- A “can-do”, positive and supportive attitude and approach to work is a must! Must love to have fun!
- Prior recruiting experience with a proven track record of sourcing talent preferred
- Experience with scheduling and basic event planning/execution
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook and other basic Microsoft Office programs
- 2+ years of human resources or administrative support experience is ideal, but we can teach an individual who is eager to learn – “Never stop learning and growing” is a core value that we embody!
- Desire to learn and grow within the HR and Recruitment-related fields
- Creative writing skills is a plus but is not required!
- Knowledge of recruiting tools such as LinkedIn, Indeed, Zip Recruiter, etc.
- Understanding of how to write and edit job descriptions