Sales Operations Assistant
We are seeking a dynamic, driven, professional self-starter to join our team of rock stars!
Capitalize is a well-established consulting firm that is rapidly growing. We offer the opportunity to work with other talented individuals in a supportive, community-focused culture. Capitalize is looking for an administrative and operational focused rock star to join our fun and energetic back-office team! As our team has grown, so has our sales volume. The Sales Operations Assistant will work with and report to the Sales Operations Manager during an exciting period of growth, supporting the sales team and helping them foster relationships with clients. Candidate must be motivated, focused, able to work both independently and as part of a team with a positive attitude. Ideal candidate should have the desire to never stop learning and growing, have fun, and take ownership.
By joining our team, you will be given opportunities to learn and develop your skills, as well as work with other unique, talented individuals!
We have locations in Houston, Dallas, and Denver, but we also operate under the “work from home” concept. This allows us to have a fluid, non-traditional and relaxed culture while still having avenues in place to collaborate as a team. Due to the requirements of the role, this position is regionalized to the DFW area.
- Assist sales team in track and manage all opportunities, contacts and activities in PipeDrive (CRM), ensuring 100% accuracy in the system of record.
- Timely registering of opportunities in vendor partner systems.
- Heavy quote generation with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Drives all software deal renewal functions, from customer estimate to vendor PO with extreme attention to detail.
- Act as liaison between sales and accounting.
- Assist in all vendor/partner management operations.
- Contract Maintenance – MSAs, NDAs SOWs, and other required information.
- Maintains digital filing on a regular basis.
- Work with team members on one-off special projects and administrative support.
- Act as a liaison between insurance agency and customers, requesting/distributing certifications of insurance, quoting new policies, and communicating potential policy changes to leadership.
- Identify and communicate information such as bottlenecks and process improvement to Sales Operations Manager.
- Additional job-related duties as assigned.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years of experience in sales support, customer service or a related field.
- Undergraduate degree in business or a related field (experience in lieu of education may be considered).
- Attention to detail and accuracy is a must.
- Knowledge and exposure to general accounting functions (quote generation/estimate, purchase orders, bills, invoices and calculating gross margin).
- QuickBooks experience preferred. Prior experience preferred, but willing to train the right candidate.
- Intermediate to advanced experience working with Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel.
- Adobe Sign experience preferred.
- Self-starter who can work independently but also able to be a contributing member of a team.
- Independently driven due to work from environment.
- Must be resourceful, retain information and be willing to research answers to questions independently.
- Must be professional and possess exceptional written & communication skills.
- Detail and service oriented.
- Ability to work with multiple managers and team members.
- Ability to prioritize, communicate potential issues and juggle many tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to think through processes critically, and willingness to always consider how to make improvements.
- Flexible to new situations and challenges
- A “can-do”, positive and supportive attitude and approach to work is a must!
- Legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer.