Capitalize is seeking a dynamic, driven, professional self-starter to join our team of rock stars.
The Sales Executive will work with and report to the Director of Sales during an exciting period of growth, driving all areas of sales and marketing. The ideal candidate is passionate, energetic, and dedicated to the growth of the company and our core values. This individual will have strong communication skills and be able to simultaneously manage and grow multiple opportunities and projects.
We have locations in Houston, Dallas, and Denver, but we also operate under the “work from home” concept. This allows us to have a fluid, non-traditional and relaxed culture while still having avenues in place to collaborate as a team. We accept applications across the United States!
By joining our team, you will be given opportunities to solve unique challenges and be a part of something very exciting as you grow your career!
- Manage a rapidly growing book of opportunities
- Engage and build relationships with our vendor partners
- Identify and manage opportunities leveraging our vendor partner solutions
- Build campaigns around vendor partner solutions
- Engage Analytics Delivery and Advisory Services leadership for support on opportunities
- Work with Sales Operations to register opportunities and to generate quotes
- Support and/or manage outbound emailing campaigns, webinars and industry related blogs
- Follow up with potential leads/clients
- Generate new client opportunities
- Brainstorm of new ideas, presenting them to the team
- Research industry events in order to expand our client base
- Attend industry conferences to promote awareness of the Capitalize brand
- Track and manage all opportunities, contacts and activities in PipeDrive (CRM)
- Participate in weekly Sales WIG, Touchpoint and Event Planning calls
- 3 – 5 years of sales experience
- Proficient in marketing and sales campaigns
- Knowledge of MS Suite and creative content tools
- Knowledge of process automation around data, analytics and business intelligence
- Familiar with Capitalize’s technology partners
- Energetic, professional and passionate about having fun and being successful
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including creative writing skills
- Ability to prioritize with attention to detail
- Must be a self-starter who is able to work independently as well as in a team environment