We’re searching for people who are passionate about technology, implementations, collaboration and learning!
Capitalize is a well-established consulting firm that is rapidly growing. We offer the opportunity to work with other talented individuals in a supportive, community-focused culture. As a Midstream Consultant, you will be in a client-facing role, leveraging our technologies to help your client make better informed decisions. You will work on projects ranging from software implementations, Division Order functionality and maintenance, system conversions, gathering and analyzing measurement data, and troubleshooting of complex accounting issues.
By joining our team, you will be given opportunities to solve unique challenges and be a part of something very exciting as you grow your career!
We have locations in Houston, Dallas, and Denver. However, we also operate under the “work from home” concept. This allows us to have a fluid, non-traditional and relaxed culture while still having avenues in place to collaborate as a team. We accept candidates from across the United States!
Travel 25% – 50% could be required.
- 2-5+ years oil and gas accounting experience
- 2-5+ years in a client facing role
- Experience with Quorum, W Energy, or similar software
- Experience with large software implementation/migrations
- Solid SQL, Alteryx or Excel skills (for data analysis)
- Very strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and advance multiple projects concurrently
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills (verbal and written)
- Ability and passion to learn new technologies and work in a team environment
- Ability to explain complex concepts clearly in a client-facing environment
- Strong analytical skills with ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field (experience in lieu of education may be considered)
- Ability to travel
- Legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer
- Prior use of Alteryx, IBM Cognos, Power BI, Tableau, or comparable software
- Strong SQL and database knowledge
- Prior project management or team lead experience
Technical experience in:
- Workday Adaptive Planning