We’re searching for people who are passionate about technology, data, collaboration, and learning!
Capitalize is a well-established consulting firm that is rapidly growing. We offer the opportunity to work with other talented individuals in a supportive, community-focused culture. As a Data Architect, you will partner with our business intelligence consultants, assisting clients on exciting and diverse projects, as well as leveraging our technologies to help your client make better informed decisions. You will work on projects ranging from building and maintaining database solutions, visualizing and designing data management frameworks, and performing upgrades and health checks. By joining our team, you will be given opportunities to solve unique challenges and be a part of something very exciting as you grow your career!
We have locations in Houston, Dallas, and Denver. However, we also operate under the “work from home” concept. This allows us to have a fluid, non-traditional and relaxed culture while still having avenues in place to collaborate as a team. We accept candidates from across the United States!
Up to 25% travel required.
- Strong aptitude in Big Data, SQL and database design
- 2-5 years of experience with the following technologies and services:
- Snowflake or Amazon Redshift
- Data modeling (Star, Snowflake, 3rd Form Normal)
- Experience with enterprise level ETL tools (SSIS, Informatica, Talend, etc)
- Data integration/ETL experience
- Solid understanding of data warehousing concepts
- Has strong interest in OLAP, Columnar, In Memory databases, and Cloud architecture
- Able to address issues of data migration such as validation, clean-up and mapping. Able to perform data modelling and database design.
- Understands database management systems and tools used by client and able to advise on recommendations to solve problems and improve existing processes
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to explain complex concepts clearly in a client-facing environment
- Ability to travel
- Legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer
- Undergraduate degree in a technology related field (experience in lieu of education may be considered)
- 2+ years of consulting experience
- Exposure to MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL Splunk, and Cassandra
- Certified MCSA in SQL Server
- Any of the following certifications:
- Veritica Essentials 10.x
- Snowflake SnowPro Core
- Snowflake SnowPro Advanced – Architect
- Snowflake SnowPro Advanced – Data Engineer
- SnapLogic Integration Certification
- AWS Certified Data Analytics – Specialty
- AWS Certified Database – Specialty
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Engineer Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Database Administrator Associate
- Prior knowledge/experience with SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
- Familiar with PowerPlay and OLAP (cubes)
- Experience building applications in TM1