Data Analyst/Technical Consultant - Entry Level
We are looking for “data rock stars” who can manage a tsunami of information, spot patterns within it and draw conclusions and insights. We partner with IBM, Alteryx, Tableau, DataRobot, ThoughtSpot, Microsoft, Splunk, etc., focusing on simplifying Business Intelligence and Analytics for everyone. Capitalize offers the chance to build unparalleled networks and the opportunity to work with great people. Our focus is, and always will be, our customers. We lead the way in providing innovative solutions to help companies see and understand their data – allowing them to drive faster, smarter, better business decisions and results.
Our ideal candidates are team players who are experienced and solid technically, as well as very capable of holding their own in leading projects with both business and IT executives. If you have experience and a passion for reports, dashboards, and analytic solutions in diverse technical environments, we want to talk to you!
- 4-year degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related field (GPA >= 3.0)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills (verbal and written)
- Database knowledge such as SQL and the ability to analyze data
- Ability and passion to learn new technologies and work in a team environment
- Open to working from a home office for remote assignments
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to explain complex concepts clearly in a client-facing environment
- Ability to travel
- Legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer
- General understanding of database concepts
- Ability to read and write SQL (Structured Query Language)
Experienced with data modeling and development
- Experience with administration, security, etc.
- Experience with Business Intelligence or data mining tools (IBM Cognos, Alteryx, Tableau, SAP Business Objects, Crystal Reports, Oracle OBIEE, SAS, SPSS, etc)
- Microsoft SQL Server experience including SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, PowerBI
- Understanding of cloud and on premises data warehousing, columnar databases, and OLAP.
- Experience with Python or R