We’re searching for people who are passionate about technology, data, collaboration and learning!
Capitalize is a well-established consulting firm that is rapidly growing. We offer the opportunity to work with other talented individuals in a supportive, community-focused culture. As a Business Intelligence Consultant, you will be in a client-facing role, leveraging our technologies to help your client make better informed decisions. You will work on projects ranging from data analytics and integration, report and dashboard building, process improvement, software selection and implementation, and client training. By joining our team, you will be given opportunities to solve unique challenges and be a part of something very exciting as you grow your career!
We have locations in Houston, Dallas and Denver. However, we also operate under the “work from home” concept. This allows us to have a fluid, non-traditional and relaxed culture while still having avenues in place to collaborate as a team. We accept candidates from across the United States!
Travel 25% - 50% required.
- 5+ years Alteryx, Power BI, Tableau, or comparable software experience
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills (verbal and written)
- Ability and passion to learn new technologies and work in a team environment
- Ability to explain complex concepts clearly in a client-facing environment
- Strong analytical skills with ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to travel
- Legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer
- Undergraduate degree in a technology, business, or engineering related field (experience in lieu of education may be considered)
- 3 – 5+ years of consulting experience
- Strong SQL and database knowledge
- Experienced with data modeling and development
- Prior project management or team lead experience
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
Technical experience in:
- Python or R
- RPA (UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Other)
- Data Warehousing, columnar database, and OLAP concepts (Snowflake, Vertica, AWS, Azure, Google, On Prem)
- Unstructured Data
- Machine Learning and Predictive Modeling
Workday Adaptive Planning
- Supply Chain
- Marketing Analytics
- HR Analytics