We are seeking a dynamic, driven, professional self-starter to join our team of rock stars!
Capitalize is a well-established consulting firm that is rapidly growing. We offer the opportunity to work with other talented individuals in a supportive, community-focused culture. We lead the way in providing innovative solutions to help companies see and understand their data – allowing them to drive faster, smarter, better business decisions and results. By joining our team, you will be given opportunities to solve unique challenges and be a part of something very exciting as you grow your career!
The Business Development Representative will work with and report to the Director of Partner Development during an exciting period of growth, pursuing and fostering relationships with prospective clients and developing sales opportunities. The ideal candidate is passionate, energetic, and dedicated to the growth of the company and our core values. This individual will have strong communication skills and be able to simultaneously manage and grow multiple opportunities and projects.
This role has significant advancement and learning opportunities within our Business Development and Sales department. By joining our team, you will be given the chance to bring new and innovative ideas to the table, develop new connections in the industry, and be a key member in expanding our client base.
We have locations in Houston, Dallas, and Denver, but we also operate under the “work from home” concept. This allows us to have a fluid, non-traditional and relaxed culture while still having avenues in place to collaborate as a team. We accept applications across the United States!
Travel 10% – 20% required.
- Generate new client opportunities and follow up with potential leads
- Build and maintain a solid relationship with prospective clients
- Brainstorming of new ideas, presenting them to the team
- Assist in managing a rapidly growing book of opportunities
- Engage and build relationships with our vendor partners
- Identify and manage opportunities leveraging our vendor partner solutions
- Build campaigns around vendor partner solutions
- Work with Sales Operations to register opportunities and to generate quotes
- Support the Marketing Manager in outbound emailing campaigns, webinars and industry related blogs
- Assist in researching industry events in order to expand our client base
- Track and manage all opportunities, contacts and activities in PipeDrive (CRM)
- Participate in weekly Sales WIG, Touchpoint and Event Planning calls
- Attend industry conferences to promote awareness of the Capitalize brand
- 2+ years of experience in business development, sales, or a related field.
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing or in a related field (experience in lieu of education may be considered).
- Experience in technology sales or a related industry is preferred.
- Familiar with Capitalize’s technology partners, specifically Workday Adaptive Planning is a plus!
- Knowledge of process automation around data, analytics and business intelligence is a plus.
- Proficient in marketing and sales campaigns.
- Knowledge of MS Suite and creative content tools.
- Enthusiastic, professional and passionate about having fun and being successful.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including creative writing skills.
- Ability to prioritize with attention to detail.
- Must be a self-starter who is able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer.