Thursday, June 17, 2021 at 11:00 AM CST.
Working with Accounts Payable teams we find these common challenges:
- Vendor setup is manual, time consuming, and error prone.
- Every invoice looks different and must be treated differently for POs, cost centers, terms, etc.
- AP teams are inundated with repetitive tasks and cannot focus on strategic activities.
The roots of these challenges?
- Many portions of the AP process are manual, time consuming, and require double or triple checking.
- Data must be entered manually, sometimes multiple times in different systems.
- AP receives documents in every shape and size, and it is difficult to get the key data from the documents without manual intervention.
- Getting data into the financial system, ensuring it is tagged appropriately, and everything is accurate is daunting and time consuming.
Accounting teams turn to Capitalize Analytics when they are looking for ways to save time and increase productivity. Customers turn to us to solve issues in AP when they want to apply the right tools to automatically understand their invoices, immediately recognize the values they need, and automatically extract those values. Once they have that data, they can feed it into fully automated accounting processes.
In this webinar, we’ll show you how to:
- Drastically increase invoice processing efficiency and accuracy.
- Reduce late payments by 12%.
- Catch errors and bad data more quickly and help you focus on exceptions.
- Streamline your accounting processes by automating your AP data feed into downstream systems.
- Reduce your dependency on IT.
- Allow your AP team to spend more time on high-value analysis instead of manual data entry.
Unable to attend? Still Register Here and we’ll send you the recording. Please feel free to share this invite with other AP professionals.