We’re searching for people who are passionate about methodology, technology and collaboration!
Capitalize is a well-established consulting firm that is rapidly growing. We offer the opportunity to work with other talented individuals in a supportive, community-focused culture. Capitalize is searching for a PMO Manager to develop and lead a Center of Excellence, defining, implementing, and applying the company methodology throughout the organization. This role expands beyond project management. Our team does extensive work around development and collaborates on various technology stacks. This candidate will act as an internal and external consultant, spearheading development methodology along with project management, ensuring these methodologies are documented, understood, and followed.
By joining our team, you will be given opportunities to solve unique challenges and be a part of something very exciting as you grow your career!
We have locations in Houston, Dallas and Denver. However, we also operate under the “work from home” concept. This allows us to have a fluid, non-traditional and relaxed culture while still having avenues in place to collaborate as a team. We accept candidates from across the United States.
- Strong project management experience, including prior experience as Project Management Office Lead.
- Proven ability to execute end to end phase project management.
- A strong focus on process documentation. Skilled at defining and documenting business and functional requirements for ongoing system enhancement initiatives in software development, consulting and training environments.
- Ability to implement and enforce methodologies throughout the organization, collaborating with all departments, leadership, and employees on an individual level.
- Extremely familiar with all phases of software and testing life cycles.
- Strong experience in Agile and Scrum methodologies with proven ability to execute.
- Able to serve as a liaison between both business and technical teams to drive effective, timely solutions that fulfill both strategic and operational needs.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills (verbal and written).
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to explain complex concepts clearly in a client-facing environment.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
- Undergraduate degree in a business-related field (experience in lieu of education may be considered).
- PMP certified preferred
- Prior experience in Management Consulting, Data Analytics, or as a PMO analyst.
- Exposure to and strong understanding of Analytics, Robotic Process Automation and Dashboards.
- Prior experience in Agile Software development as a project or product manager an added plus.
Knowledge of or experience in:
- Python or R
- RPA (UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Other)
- Data Warehousing, columnar database, and OLAP concepts (Snowflake, Vertica, AWS, Azure, Google, On Prem)
- Unstructured Data
- Machine Learning and Predictive Modeling
Workday Adaptive Planning
- Supply Chain
- Marketing Analytics
- HR Analytics