We’re searching for people who are passionate about technology, data, collaboration and learning!
Capitalize is a well-established consulting firm that is rapidly growing. We offer the opportunity to work with other talented individuals in a supportive, community-focused culture. As a Data Engineer, you will be in a client-facing role, leveraging our technologies to help your client make better informed decisions. You will address data migration issues such as validation, clean-up and mapping, perform data modelling and database design, create reports and data models using our technology stack, and collaborate with other data analysts/consultants to ensure data meets reporting and analysis needs. By joining our team you will be given opportunities to solve unique challenges and be a part of something very exciting as you grow your career!
We have locations in Houston, Dallas and Denver. However, we also operate under the “work from home” concept. This allows us to have a fluid, non-traditional and relaxed culture while still having avenues in place to collaborate as a team. We accept candidates from across the United States!
Travel 25% – 50% required.
- Strong understanding of Data Warehousing, ETL, and Data Architecture
- Demonstrated expertise in Data Engineering, Data Science, Machine Learning and Predictive Modeling
- Interested in OLAP, Columnar, In Memory databases and Cloud architecture (Amazon Cloud, Azure, Snowflake, Vertica, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to explain complex concepts clearly in a client-facing environment
- Ability to travel
- Legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer
- Undergraduate degree in a technology, business, or engineering related field (experience in lieu of education may be considered)
- 3 – 5 years of consulting experience
- Certified MCSA in SQL Server
Technical experience in:
- Python or R
- Data Visualization (QlikView, Power BI, Tableau)
- Supply Chain
- Marketing Analytics
- HR Analytics