Business Intelligence Analyst/Developer
We are looking for “data rock stars” who can manage a tsunami of information, spot patterns within it and draw conclusions and insights. We partner with IBM, Alteryx, Tableau, DataRobot, ThoughtSpot, Microsoft, Splunk, etc., focusing on simplifying Business Intelligence and Analytics for everyone. Capitalize offers the chance to build unparalleled networks and the opportunity to work with great people. Our focus is, and always will be, our customers. We lead the way in providing innovative solutions to help companies see and understand their data – allowing them to drive faster, smarter, better business decisions and results.
Our ideal candidates are team players who are experienced and solid technically, as well as very capable of holding their own in leading projects with both business and IT executives. If you have experience and a passion for reports, dashboards, and analytic solutions in diverse technical environments, we want to talk to you!
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills (verbal and written)
- Strong SQL and database knowledge
- Ability and passion to learn new technologies and work in a team environment
- Open to working from a home office for remote assignments
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to explain complex concepts clearly in a client-facing environment
- Ability to travel
- Legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer
- 2+ years of consulting experience
- 2+ years IBM Cognos, Alteryx, or Tableau experience
- Experienced with data modeling and development
- Experience installing and upgrading Cognos, Alteryx, and/or Tableau environments
- Experience with administration, security, etc.
- Solid understanding of cloud and on premises data warehousing, columnar database, and OLAP concepts
- Microsoft SQL Server experience including SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, PowerBI
- Familiar with PowerPlay and OLAP (cubes).
- Experience building applications in TM1